See How I Earn Money Online From Home

Hey guys,

And welcome to my post. Now before we begin, if you are looking for a good, solid way to make some money online whilst working from home, then I encourage you to read this until the end as this is what can change the way you live your life.

paul-and-nic-no-logo-1

You see, I spent years in an office cubicle working 9 to 5 (or longer) and hated it.  I was sick of working for someone else and I had worked my career to the point that I had painted myself into a corner – both in terms of skill set and earning capacity. I just couldn’t see a way to change my situation.

I was always jealous when I heard people say that they made a living doing what they love and whilst I knew I wanted to do my own thing, the trouble was that I just didn’t know where to even start.

It got to the point (with some ‘productive’ words from my amazing wife) where I had two choices:

  1. Just keep doing what I was doing and be happy with my current life…   or….
  2. Take the opportunity (chance) to change things and live a life that I want to

During this time, I had got interested in online marketing and decided to take the opportunity to make a change – i.e. option 2.

I then tried various “done for you programs”, make-money-online products and even Multi Level Marketing.   After being scammed and with several failures under my belt and I was frustrated.

But I wanted to change things so I decided to try something new.  It was with that one last try that I found Wealthy Affiliate that ended up being my savior and taught me  – and a few others as you can see below –  a 4 step process to sell products online.

I Did It By Following This Simple 4 Step Method

In the interests of keeping things simple, the training within Wealthy Affiliate focuses on four simple steps as follows:

Wealthy Affiliate Review - 4 steps

Let’s explain these in more detail:

Step 1: Choose an Interest

Have you ever looked at someone else and said “How lucky are they that they get to work in area that they love!”. Well guess what, this is your opportunity to do the same – regardless of whether you do it through Wealthy Affiliate or not!

You see the advantage you have here is that you can build an online business based on absolutely any subject that you like. This can be either:

  • Something you are passionate about – such as a hobby or skill
  • An area you have expert knowledge in
  • A subject where you can help people

And to tell the truth, can even be something that you want to learn about yourself – yep, you can learn as you go! I mean what is better than spending your days researching and writing about something you love?

In website geek speak, the subject you will be working on is usually referred to as your niche!

Step 2 – Build a Website

A website is the tool we use to talk about our niche in order to earn income. Now, creating a website can be a daunting task for many however it really is not as difficult as you may think. To start with, let’s address the most common question I receive: What if I get it wrong?”.

The answer? You really can’t! Now you can do things you don’t like, or don’t work for your audience of course. However if this does occur – which it will – you can change anything you like within seconds! It really is that easy.

And of course one the main purposes of Wealthy Affiliate is to assist you with this very step which we will cover soon.

Step 3 – Attract Visitors

For this next part, think about a normal brick and mortar store. You can stock it with products but how do people know that you are there? Getting people to visit your website – called traffic – is what this part is all about.

You may have heard terms such as Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) and keywords however again, this does not have to be complicated. I have to be honest here – there are some technical integrations to set up but once that is out the way, all you need to do is write about your passion – that’s it!

Step 4 – Earn Revenue

Ok, elephant in the room, this is what it is all about – making money. And as above this can be via:

  • Affiliate marketing
  • Dropshipping
  • Selling your own products
  • Network marketing

You can also run advertising on your site as well.

Why I Recommend Wealthy Affiliate

As I touched on above, I joined the program myself back in 2018 as I wanted to sell essential oils online. And after trying quite a few programs where I paid good money for not much in return, I found Wealthy Affiliate. Within 2 weeks I had a website created and was well on the way to earning my first dollar – which I managed within the next month.

I then sold that site, and built another – which in around 4 months was making 3 figures a month, then around 4 figures after 8 months. Now I earn around $5k per month from two sites. Yes, it takes time but the more you work on it, the faster your results with come.

But let’s be clear, as with any business, it takes time and dedication to reach success and not everybody who joins will make money. That said, if you follow the training and take advantage of the tools available, there is no reason why you can’t make money with Wealthy Affiliate either.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog